Head of Communications for high profile customer facing business looking after external and internal communications during a period of change.
Specifically to lead team and provide strategy advice:
- Raise organisation’s profile with local and regional media and oversee press office team
- Raise organisation’s profile with key stakeholders and develop relationships
- Advise senior leaders and be part of the leadership team
- Lead on all reputational issues on a local level as well as act as spokesperson
- Develop organisation’s policy positions on key regional issues
- Develop an employee engagement programme and support a culture change
- Introduce new digital channels
- Manage agency suppliers
This role requires someone with strong influencing skills and able to develop relationships with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally. Must have proven track record in working across both media relations with excellent crisis comms background as change communications and engagement for hard to reach workforce.
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.