ACS are looking for an experienced candidate to become the Head of Commercial Property of a law firm in Cheshire.
- Responsible for the strategic direction and performance of the Business Plan and 3-5 year strategy.
- Is well respected in the workplace and the industry for being an expert, credible and high performer.
- Understands risks facing the department and business.Creates and owns the department risk matrix, regularly reviews and provides mitigation to protect the business.
- Adheres to compliance and risk management frameworks ensuring all requirements are proactively managed and the business is protected.
- Complies with internal and external regulatory requirements including but not limited to AML Guidance, Data Protection, Law Society Protocol and Conveyancing Quality Scheme,SRA Outcomes and Accounts procedures, Client Care, published KPIs and SLAs.
- Builds and demonstrates a high quality reputation and workload to compliment the business profile.
- Proactively seeks and obtains new high network streams for their area and the business generally.
- Is a recognised leader and mentor to members of the team and the business.
- Creates and motivates a high performing team to exceed financial targets in a collaborative positive culture.
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proven experience as a high performing, successful, recognised leader and Head of Department.
- Able to demonstrate the legal and technical knowledge of all areas of Property law and practice.Acts as a mentor effectively cascading information to the Department.
- Clear and professional approach to handling difficult situations.Ability to answer complex questions in straightforward terms.
- Highly motivated and energetic with the ability to cascade to the team and wider business.Is a recognised key team player, advocate and winner.
- Has drive and determination to succeed underpinned by financial acumen and exceeds revenue expectations.
- Analytical strategic thinker with an ability to utilise Management Information (MI) effectively.Identifies and removes obstacles with clear planning and delivery in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the changing legal environment and the impact to the business.Creates new innovative concepts to ensure competitive advantage, increased efficiency savings and risk mitigation.
Full time permanent position.
Salary up to £70,000
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'