Head of Commercial Housing Refurbishments
To take responsibility for the commercial performance of all housing projects from inception to completion, managing a team of quantity surveyors.
A forward thinking housing provider entering an exciting period of change and development.
- Liaising with all stakeholders to enable the commercial performance of all projects without delay.
- Assist in the preparation and verification of pricing models - providing accurate cost advice and financial reporting.
- Attend main contractor and supplier interviews and carry out full tender analysis and comparisons through to preparing the recommendation report.
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance with the Contract and meeting the required reporting deadlines.
- Identify risks and opportunities, raises, addresses and resolves problems at project level.
- Liaise with the project delivery teams and manage the production of accurate forecasting and cashflow against the investment programme.
- Review Principal Contractors contracts and identify where clauses are in potential breach of policies and guidelines, making recommendations to achieve compliance.
- Proven track record of delivering high value construction projects preferable in the housing sector.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline.
- Qualified MRICS / MCIOB
- Proven record interfacing with Senior Directors and Stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience working with various forms of main contracts
- Excellent analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decision and reporting findings to Clients and Stakeholders.
- Final salary pension scheme
- 28 days leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working (35hrs/week)
- Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveying / Housing / Refurbishments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job