We have been exclusively retained by a leading services business to recruit for them at an exciting time in their growth. At the forefront of developing and delivering excellent customer services, they are an award-winning and substantial SME.
Working closely with operations and finance, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying opportunities for margin improvement
- Driving SG&A costs downwards whilst maintaining first class supply chain relationships - internal and external
- Supporting the business with pricing and margin strategy and on-the-spot decisions
- Financial Planning & Analysis, including responsibility for the five-year planning process
- Developing first-class customer and supplier relationships
- Building trust and credibility with internal stakeholders
Candidates will be:
- Qualified accountants (ACA, ACMA, ACCA)
- Experienced business partners/commercial finance managers
- Able to adapt to or have worked in an entrepreneurial SME environment
- Skilled communicators with a strong work ethic
- Experienced business modellers, with strong macro and Excel skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'