Our client, an online technology business that is undergoing massive transformation and experiencing a large amount of growth, are looking for a Head of Commercial Finance in a newly created role.
- Contribute to the Pricing strategy of the company, driving the optimal balance between revenue, margin and quality across the product portfolio, countries and merchants.
- Contribute to the development and prioritisation of the company's product roadmap by acting as the voice of finance and quantitative analysis.
- Monitor and drive optimal trading performance across multiple countries in partnership with the commercial teams.
- Develop robust unit economic models to ensure maximum ROI across product portfolio.
- Financial modelling / forecasting of GM trends, identifying risk and opportunities.
- Monitor and analyse business performance. Link P&L outcomes to commercial KPIs such as
- Website traffic and conversion
- Advise on the development of merchant and publisher onboarding processes and systems.
- Conduct financial analysis for M&A opportunities and manage due diligence process.
- Capex Budget management.
- Develop and present business cases for new initiatives and products.
- Post implementation performance review of launched projects.
- Modelling and advice on incentive schemes for management and commercial staff.
- Develop new MI and KPI reporting to support strategic and tactical decision making.
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA with at least 3 years post qualified experience.