Head of Commercial Finance Manufacturing and FMCG
This is a large multi-national business.
- Provide leadership to the Global Finance team in analysis of business results with insights and recommendations.
- Management of risks and opportunities to ensure expectations of financial targets are achieved/ exceeded.
- Partner with the business and provide P&L insights, track risks and opportunities and evaluate the return on investment for commercial initiatives.
- Lead the global pricing strategy and compliance.
- Support decision making of the Global Leadership team through provision of timely, accurate and meaningful monthly management financial reporting, and support the planning and forecasting processes.
- ACA/CIMA or ACCA qualified, you will have relevant senior level FP&A experience gained within a large and complex environment.
- You will have advanced excel, reporting and report visualisation skills.
- Highly motivated and proactive, you will have strong stakeholder engagement skills and be able to effectively liaise with senior stakeholders across the global group.
If this sounds like you, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"