Job Title: Head of Client Support
Job ID: 03746
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25k - realistic OTE £40-60k
This is an opportunity to join one of the world’s leading providers of audio branding, they work across almost 40 different countries and work with globally renowned brands.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Client Support, working predominantly in a field-based role. You’ll visit valued clients to build strong working relationships, ensuring they feel they’re getting the most value from the service. We’re looking for an individual with experience in a B2B role, and a proven track record for turning dissatisfaction into complete satisfaction by converting issues into opportunities.
A true people person, you’ll have an innate ability to build strong relationships with clients and intermediaries over the phone and face-to-face. The role demands that you’ll talk to people at all levels - from sales executives all the way up to managing directors and CEOs - so you’ll be confident and comfortable in all situations. Self-motivated and a highly skilled problem-solver, you’re also an exceptional listener, ever empathetic to the clients’ needs while respecting the companies needs too.
The majority of your time will be spent attending pre-booked client appointments across Northern England, Scotland and Ireland, with some time in our Manchester office. And as you develop within your role, there may be opportunities to travel further afield to service clients in our global territories. Through these client visits, you’ll retain business and strengthen bonds - maintaining profitability by preventing cancellations
• Attending meetings with clients who potentially intend to cancel or review their subscription
• Covering clients throughout the North of England, Scotland and Ireland
• Providing world-class customer service to maximise any opportunities to retain existing business
• Correctly identifying customer issues through effective questioning and offering of solutions
• Maintaining an excellent level of knowledge of all our products and services in order to offer the customer a solution that’s tailored to their needs
• Implementing business strategy and service values to meet client retention targets
• Ensuring all documentation is completed to the required standard and given to the office team
• Demonstrating the appropriate behaviours when dealing with all clients, colleagues and contacts
• Supporting the PHMG team by attending meetings and contributing towards business initiatives
• Feeding back on all activities as agreed with line manager
• Taking personal responsibility of keeping up-to-date with changes in the market place, our product and the company
• Taking ownership of personal development
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
• Previous experience working in a B2B field sales role
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to thrive in an environment targeted towards customer retention and satisfaction
• Effective personal organisation; self-starter with drive, ambition and creativity
• The ability to negotiate, coupled with excellent written and oral communication
• Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to work under pressure with a constant positive outlook when faced with difficult situations
• Able to adopt a highly organised, pro-active and systematic approach
• Dedicated team player with drive and initiative
• Ability to multi-task and meet and exceed set targets
• Good IT skills, especially in Microsoft Office
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'