Head of Client Services
Circa £60K + Benefits
Due to ambitious growth plans we have a unique opportunity for an experienced Manager to lead the Operational function for a regional firm of IFA's.
The successful Manager will lead the Client Services team to ensure the delivery of outstanding customer service to their clients.
The role will involve
- Lead and develop the client service function of the business across 3 branches (minimal travel required)
- Drive the recruitment activity in line with business objectives and expansion plans
- Communicate to Director level, actively contributing at Managerial meetings
- Represent the brand acting as an ambassador for the business
- Continuous improvement of IT processes and applications
- Hold regular 1:1 meetings with team members ensuring individual performance objectives are set, monitored and achieved
- Maintain compliance procedures and adherence to regulatory frameworks
- Previous experience in similar Managerial role
- Confident and proven supervisory experience
- Self-starter, with a high level of independence
- Ability to lead, motivate and monitor performance standards
- Experience in Financial Service sector, wealth/asset management or similar of interest
- Numerate and highly capable technical ability
The successful Client Services Manager will have significant impact in the direction and delivery of the customer service function and is the ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their Managerial career.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment
Financial Services/IFA/Wealth Management/Asset Management/Manager/Supervisor/Client Services Manager
- Financial Services/IFA/Wealth Management/Asset Management/Manager/Supervisor/Client Services Manager