- Responsible for management of the day to day Next Generation service and operational delivery into multiple accounts that combine exceed £2 million gross margin per annum in line with formal SLAs and Pontoon's strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring that account performance is in accordance with agreed budgets, P&L delivery and objectives.
- Responsible for client relationship management, account growth, development of product lines, new sales, cross selling and up-selling and driving new business opportunities into enterprise clients or multiple accounts.
- Responsible for people management of the Next Generation account, delivery and operations team on and off site.
- Day to day escalation point for all client / account queries.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Client Services will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Day-to-day line management, coaching and development of the Next Generation team ensuring that all service levels and performance metrics are met across all recruitment channels.
- Ensuring operational relationships at all levels are managed and maintained by the account, delivery and operations team within Next Generation.
- Accountable for all aspects of operational service across the account.
- Ensuring that client relationships are effective and support the account objectives including growth.
- Managing key client sponsor relationships within Procurement, HR and the businesses.
- Raising the profile of Pontoon within the client community through visible, proactive stakeholder engagement and ensuring that the number and level of client contacts is appropriate to support delivery of the account plan.
- Management of account wide change and issues log.
- Development and presentation of monthly and quarterly service review MI pack to HR, procurement and business stakeholders
- Supporting the Client Services Director in developing the overall account strategy and driving innovation, recruitment best practice, cost savings and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for account development actions including increases in scope, additional Pontoon service lines or further Adecco Group services when Next Generation holds the key client relationship
- Supporting new client sales activities through the provision of case study evidence and relevant operational and commercial experience.
- Direct the development and preparation of bid/tender documentation as required.
P&L / Commercial
- Development and management of an account plan that supports delivery of the P&L and Pontoon's overall business objectives and budget.
- Ensuring that account performance is in accordance with agreed client and Pontoon objectives, service levels and key performance indicators.
- Ensuring the balance of cost and quality is met across all forms of recruitment (permanent, contingent, as well as other service lines)
- Driving convergence between all forms of recruitment to ensure the client accesses the most appropriate route to market in terms of time, quality and cost.
- Working with the client to ensure that accurate forecast data is provided on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for ensuring that the strategy outlined in the account plan is effectively executed and that all business opportunities are maximized.
- Maintaining effective internal relationships with key stakeholder groups including but not limited to peer group, ie, Head of Shared Service, Management Accountants.
- Managing key third party relationships such as the Recruitment Communications partner, Technology Partner and Strategic Suppliers from within the recruitment supply chain.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Outstanding relationship Management Skills - internal and external
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Flexible and entrepreneurial
- Strong Commercial Skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Consistently deliver the P&L to budget for minimum of 1 year.
- Account growth %.
- Development of on-site team and succession plan in place.
- Attendee on Internal Leadership Development Programme.
- Involvement in 1 project outside of BAU across Pontoon.
- Proven track record in effective working capital management with key targets met or exceeded e.g. DSO, missing timesheets, unbilled etc.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding customer satisfaction rating.
- Recognised as a HiPo through the Pontoon internal Talent Process.
- Have demonstrable track record of building and growing senior level relationships across a number of clients
- Be ACE compliant.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Management Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Entry level recruitment