Head of Client Services - Reigate
IRR (Investment Risk & Reinsurance) / ICT (Insurance Consulting and Technology)
Summary of Role
Insurance Consulting & Technology (ICT)
The Insurance Consulting and Technology (ICT) provides a powerful combination of advisory services for insurance companies, integrated with leading-edge technology solutions and software that is underpinned by unparalleled analytical capabilities.
As well as advising more than three quarters of the world’s leading insurers, ICT is the world’s largest provider of insurance actuarial and technology solutions that includes leading software products and enterprise platforms.
Client Services Team
The Client Services Team in Insurance Technology is based in Reigate and Manila, and is responsible for managing the software licenses and invoicing of our software products during the sales and renewals cycles.
The team is responsible for:
- Engaging with sales colleagues and clients to understand the complex licensing requirements contained in the software license agreements
- Issuing the correct software licenses to the client
- Processing the financial transactions related to the software licenses and invoicing the client
The team of 13 colleagues work closely together to provide first class services throughout the entire sales process for our colleagues in ICT and our clients across the globe.
The Head of Client Services is responsible for leading the Client Services team, and reports directly to the Operations Director for Insurance Technology.
Leading the Client Services team, ensuring the team is adequately setup for success, including:
- Defining the long term strategy and vision for the team
- Ensuring adequate capacity in the team
- Setting clear objectives and managing career growth for team members
- Providing relevant support to the team (especially during peak times)
- Balancing long term strategy with execution in the short term
Further responsibilities includes:
- Ensuring the team is delivering against objectives and defined service level
- Acting as the point of escalation for service issues and failures
- Driving continuous improvement in how the team works
- Acting as the sponsor / advocate of the function to the various stakeholders in ICT (relevant regional leadership teams, global software sales, etc.)
- Ensuring compliance with relevant policies and regulations (including SOX)
- Driving the relationship and ways of working with other functions that the team depends on (e.g. the Global Finance Services team in Manila)
- Participating in the broader Operations leadership team, participating in the overall improvement of operational capabilities in Insurance Technology
While the role is a leadership role, it is also expected that the incumbent would be involved in the daily workings of the team and get a deep understanding of the processes executed by the team. This will enable them to understand and add value in the day-to-day operations of the team.
- Proven track record of leading an operational / processing team, where the team is responsible for handling complex queries and tasks in a pressurised environment
- Experience in managing a globally diverse function
- Ability to transition between operating at a strategic level and in the detail of a process or issue
- Ability to set an overall strategy for a function and achieve the necessary stakeholder buy in to execute on this strategy
- Ability to identify and drive continuous improvement into an operational / processing team
- Ability to navigate the internal workings of a global organisation to ensure delivery where not all functions report directly under their control
- Excellent customer service skills with experience of dealing with difficult senior internal stakeholders and external corporate clients, including managing service failures where these have been escalated
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to accurately review the quality of the team’s output
- Experience in interpreting legal contracts and understanding and working with financials and invoices, including reporting financial outcomes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
A leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
An equal opportunity employer
We believe that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities.
- Client Services
- Client Billing
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"