Head of Client Services
Circa £65,000+ pa negotiable + commission, car allowance & benefits
Our client is the European arm of a long established, global B2B and B2C ecommerce organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the customer experience teams servicing enterprise clients across Europe.
- Leading and motivating web/digital asset focused customer experience/success teams in addition to a small digital creatives team focused on customer retention, loyalty and post sales activities including on-boarding.
- Developing customer relationships (European enterprise clients) and acting as the first point of contact for customer post sales, retention, or loyalty queries.
- Working in collaboration with the sales, marketing and business development teams.
- Working closely with the senior executive team providing input on new contracts and renewals.
- Client reporting, insights and leading customer project milestones.
Skills & Experience required
- Demonstrable experience leading customer experience or success teams in a lead Client Services role
- Cross functional leadership working in collaboration with sales, operations, tech and marketing
- Proficient in leading customer experience and success frameworks and methodologies
- Comfortable working with data and numerically astute
- Ability to quickly grasp new solutions, systems and concepts
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Previous experience in ecommerce or client web portal focused customer success would be ideal with strong connection to web operations, marketing and sales
- Strong background in developing customer relationships with a focus on retaining and driving loyalty of key enterprise customers / well know global brand names
- Client centric.
- You will enjoy sitting with the team and rolling your sleeves up
- Driving strategic post sales operations and streamlining processes working with the senior executive team
- You love to think creatively and identify new processes to delight our clients
- Demonstrable team leadership of teams circa 8-20 people
- Degree educated
- Experience of leading client services for European wide Enterprise customers - not essential
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Client Services
- Customer Retention
- Customer Service Operations
- Customer Success
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'