Head of Client Services £50,000
The Head of Client Services will be responsible for the management of the Client Services Team to ensure effective and excellent client service delivery across the whole data base for my client. You will be responsible for supporting existing contracts and help to maximise repeat and new business from within the existing accounts. Once a contract with a new client has been established you will be responsible for onboarding them in to the client services portfolio. You will be required to have direct responsibility for the Management of the account management/client services teams.
The Head of Client Services is expected to take full ownership of selected high-profile clients.
• Develop and implement a robust fit-for-purpose client services team structure
• Lead the client services delivery across the whole client base.
• Nurture and lead the entire Client Services team
• Manage the delivery of a portfolio of existing clients
• Working with the Head of Business Development, manage the on-boarding of new clients in to the client services portfolio
• Achieve and exceed client’s expectations
• Manage directly some of my clients most high-profile clients
• Build excellent strong relationships with all clients at all levels
• Work closely alongside the new business development team working on new pitches
• Maintain client satisfaction & retention; surveying clients to gauge satisfaction.
• Achieve targets for growing client related revenue and profit
• Write client development plans for specific client relationships; explore growth opportunities with existing clients
• Working with the Group Commercial Director, assist in preparing commercial proposals for growing existing clients and deliver client presentations
• Run regular sessions with the client service team to share experience and knowledge
• Prepare and present high-quality management information reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Implement and maintain business improvement and process improvement collaborating closely with the operational arm of each division
• Develop a full awareness of, and monitor, client competitors to inform and aid client direction
• Develop, in collaboration with Marketing & Brand Manager, proactive engagement strategies to enable regular communication with, and effective service delivery to, clients
• Maintain regular and effective communication with the Board to drive and support the overall business strategy.
Professional skills and experience required:
• Strong client management and relationship skills;
• Ability to successfully lead, motivate, maintain and grow an effective team;
• Coaching and Developing team members
• Proven ability to form and implement strategies;
• Proven ability to assist and influence client decision making
• Proven track record of initiating and leading demanding business change programmes
• Strong listening and questioning skills;
• A detailed and analytical approach to researching and analysing opportunities to increase revenue;
• Strong Commercial awareness;
• Excellent data analysis and presentations skills.
• Confidence in presenting technical and digital marketing information in a variety of mediums to stakeholders;
• Excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills;
• Continuous Improvement experience a bonus.
• Reports to: CEO
• Remuneration: Circa £50,000 pa plus benefits based on relevant experience
• Full time permanent
If you’re interested please contact Emma White on 01206 840 100 or Email : Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org or Kayla Rose on 01206840100 or email : Kayla.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job