My client is a leading provider of services to the Charities Sector.
They are looking to recruit a Head of Client Services to join and lead their dynamic team.
- Be the strategic and operational focal point of Client Services.
- Define, drive and support delivery of both the strategic and day-to-day business agenda across all campaigns.
- Support and manage all direct reports ensuring that through effective leadership they are coached through the formal / informal processes and are consistently delivering required results / performances in the right way.
- Lead the development support of new and grow existing relationships with clients through effective communication across the Client Services team in order to expand the business and maximize best value.
- Support the efficient and timely set up of all new campaigns including collateral, reporting, communications, processing and invoicing ensuring they are profitable.
- Identify and implement operational efficiencies and potential process improvements across all aspects of the campaigns, ensuring that these are always within required regulatory guidelines and business rules.
- Supervise the forecasting of campaign budgets for inclusion in the overall budget, ensuring that production volume and quality is of a consistent standard and in-line with client requirements at all times.
- Lead the monitoring, interpretation and actions in response to campaign KPI performances to ensure that all critical metrics are proactively managed and delivered in partnership with Credico across all campaigns.
- Working with clients and internal data teams to ensure all data capture, import and export files are monitored and any anomalies are efficiently escalated and closed accordingly with support from thre Finance team.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of all campaign review documentation and attend regular meetings with clients the Client Services team to update them on all aspects of campaign performances.
- Be the central point for the capture and cascade of best practice as well as being the natural "go to person" for all campaign specific escalations across the business.
- Illustrate interest and understanding of the sector by attending events / conferences and keep abreast of all changes in policies held by Regulatory bodies.
- Be an escalation point for serious complaints within the Client Services team.
- Get involved in any special projects as required.
- Support the Managing Director and General Manager with any other reasonable request.
Required skills and experiences:
- Educated to degree level with senior level experience within an Account Manager role.
- Proficient in using Microsoft or equivalent software packages (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) to produce high quality reports and presentations.
- A well organized leader who manages their own time effectively and has the ability to monitor and manage others in fast moving environment.
- A confident self-starter who can work well using their own initiative and has experience of working as part of a Senior Management team.
- A team player that has the ability to work individually but at the same time can deliver a common goal or objective.
- A strong and experienced leader of people with a track record of successfully delivering results through people.
- Experience of all aspects of HR and performance management.
- Someone with an analytical mind and problem-solving mind with a strong eye for detail and a desire to deliver continually improvements.
- A confident and concise communicator with good listening and relationship building skills.
- Someone who can contribute positively to the strategic agenda of the business at a senior level.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Account Management
- Client Services
- Sales Management
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job