Head of Client Reporting - Bristol
Davies Group are looking to recruit a Head of Client Reporting, based in our Bristol office. As Head of Client Reporting you will work closely with the Head of IT, Claims divisional leaders and clients. You will be managing team of reporting analysts and BI Developers to deliver client reports and MI, who enable the business to gain actionable insights leveraging value from our data. Your department of over 30 people will supporting over 500 clients and over 2000 reports. You will be an experienced manager within the reporting arena with a technical understanding of how to get the best from the available reporting platforms. You will be a servant leader and a facilitator, an influencer and a coach. Collaboration, Communication and Support across the whole department are key in this role.
The role is 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 5:30pm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with business stakeholders and your team to ensure consistent and accurate reporting within agreed timescales
- Work with our finance teams to coordinate reconciliation of client bordereaux
- Measure and monitor the performance and capacity of your team
- Manage issues, risks, dependencies and ensure these are communicated and acknowledged effectively
- Work with our product and data teams to ensure relevant standards, governance and approach are followed
- Work with the Head of IT and Group Head of Data to design and implement the IT and Data strategy
- Prioritise and manage business and client requirements
- Design and implement plans to increase self-serve reporting capabilities, and consolidate technologies and reporting services where appropriate
- Coordinate technical input to audits and client questionnaires
Skills & Experience:
- Commercial experience managing, influencing, and measuring teams
- Strong stakeholder management experience, building and strengthening relationships within the business at all levels
- Strong commercial experience of client reporting in the insurance sector
- Technical experience managing reporting platforms
- Experience of driving reporting automation
- Previous experience of working with TPAs and MGAs would be highly beneficial
Davies is a multi-award-winning operations management, consulting and digital solutions provider to organisations in highly regulated markets, including insurance, financial services, utilities, communications and to regulatory bodies. Our core services include Claims Solutions, Insurance Services Consulting and Technology and Legal Solutions.
We invest significantly in our people and their career development.? Our team of around 4,000 professionals work across the UK, Ireland and North America.
Over the past five years Davies Group has consistently delivered strong double-digit growth through a combination of organic investment and via targeted acquisitions to add capability and new teams to its platform.
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application via our recruitment portal.
Davies Group endeavour to recruit from the widest possible pool of suitable candidates. If you require any adjustments or special arrangements to be made to our application process on account of a disability please contact Human Resources.
- Business Analyst
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'