Head of Client Relationships
Location: Sale, Manchester
Salary: Competitive Basic plus Bonus and car allowance
About the company:
Our client provides tailored support solutions to Directly Authorised Financial Services firms, some of the services they offer include; Compliance support, Regulatory Oversight, online guidance, bulletins as well as hosted training and events.
This is an exciting time to join the Group, as Bankhall is looking to grow, diversify and be the best provider of compliance services in the DA market. The role is looking for a strong, client focused leader to establish and develop relationships with Clients (Adviser Firms) within Bankhall.
The role of the Head of Client Relationships
The Head of Client Relationships will be responsible for developing, implementing and embedding the Bankhall strategy for core client relationship management. The role will be responsible for client relationships, whilst leading and supporting the Client Solutions team to provide a first class client contact and relationship management service. The overarching objective is to ensure client satisfaction to aid retention.
Requirements of the Head of Client Relationships:
- Certificate in Financial Planning (i.e. CF1, 3, 4 & 5), or equivalent
- Driving Licence
- Experience of working within Financial Services Industry
- Previous experience of working within a business to business support environment
- IT literate
- Previous leadership and management experience
Head of Client Relationships benefits:
- Field based with car allowance & fuel card
- Regular requirement to attend site in Sale (Manchester), where team is based, ideally situated near to site, but not essential
- 25 days holiday, ability to purchase up to 31 days after 1 years’ service
- Private medical insurance for self and family
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Access to Aviva rewards – discounted insurance and shopping
- Ability to work flexibly, 37.5 hours per week
- Team of 7, 1 Manager is direct report
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Head of Client Relationships role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job