This growing independent systems integrator company that specialises in security, safety, fire, maintenance and other services is seeking an experienced Head of Customer Engagement to join the business in this newly created position, playing a vital role in the planned growth of the business over the next 3-5 years. They design, install and maintain robust, reliable and highly compliant life safety, security and communications solutions for retirement villages, care homes, universities, public spaces and the Ministry of Defence.
Working within the senior management team, you will report directly to the Managing Director working within their head office but also working at their offices when required. Flexible and / or remote working is also possible.
About the role: -
- The company are embarking on an exciting new business strategy and the Head of Customer Engagement will focus on the retention and growth of key customers in their portfolio, plus the nurturing and engagement of new, key strategic accounts.
- You will take a consultative approach to working with key customers, understanding their challenges and needs before designing tailored solutions and services that best align to them.
- Overseeing a team of 4 Key Account Managers
- Representing the strategies and needs of key customers within the company, championing their business objectives and ensuring the company develops services and solutions that align with those requirements.
- Develop tailored strategies and plans for each key customer, mapping out key contacts, operating procedures, business models, challenges, opportunities and threats.
- Management and responsibility for the performance of our Key Account Management team
- Input into the strategic direction of the business as a member of the Executive Management Team, running the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Implementation of customer-specific strategies to enable account retention and growth of revenue and profit.
- Implementation and management of customer onboarding strategies
- Management and resolution of partner-level customer issues
- Regular customer meetings to discuss performance and future improvements with a key focus on continuous improvement.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop and implement our marketing strategy.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure the company strategy is aligned and delivered.
- You are a strategic thinker with an extensive background of high-level account management.
- Customer engagement/contract management experience
- Please note: This is NOT a sale role.
- You are an exceptional communicator, leader, collaborator and team player.
- You can demonstrate you have developed key relationships at multiple levels within organisations in a bespoke fashion.
- You have a track record of retaining and growing large customer accounts.
- You have a track record of nurturing and engaging new large customer accounts.
- You are passionate about championing and representing customer needs within the company.
- You understand the value of delivering a premium service and can demonstrate commitment and results in this area.
- You understand the strategic importance and challenges of successfully integrating with an existing, well-established senior team.
- Ideally you will have experience within a fire & security or systems integration business but not essential.
- Ideally you will have worked with the public sector and social care sector and dealt with high value/multi-site accounts.
What’s on offer: -
- Company shares (up to 2%)
- Company car or car allowance
- Remote working
- Laptop/mobile phone
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday increasing to 27 days plus a day off on your birthday.
- contracts manager
- strategic management
- Head of client engagement
- Head of customer engagement
- key account manage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'