Great opportunity just in for a Head of Account Management for a Global Branding organisation.
You maybe in a similar position such as a team leader, customer service manager or L&D role and looking for the next step in your career.
This is fast paced and challenging role , you will be a motivated and inspiring leader who can drive a team of dedicated Account Managers to optimum performance.
You will possess exceptional coaching & effective listening skills and be a real people person, engaging with both new and long standing team members identifying their strengths and development areas.
A demonstrable background improving customer care and client engagement and preferably with a niche/luxury or marketing product background. In addition you will be creative and innovative and have a consultative approach when dealing with clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of a team of 18 account managers across 3 shift patterns
- Identify any training and development needs
- Hold regular 121 and team meetings
- Deliver training
- Support the department overall by identifying any further client opportunities to develop
- Report into the Head and Director of the department
- Proven background in training and development
- Exposure to a client led business
- Be a motivated and inspiring leader
- Listening and problem solving skills
- Able to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to work in fast paced and KPI driven organisation
As this is a global business and has teams working a variety of shifts, flexibility towards your own working hours is essential. The business operates across three international time zones covering the working hours of 08:45-17:15/13:00-22:00 and 03:00-12:00 , you will be expected to support your team across these working hours.
In return you will work in fast paced, innovative and forward thinking organisation who reward and recognise their employees.They are a sociable organisation holding lots of events outside of work.
Salary on offer is 40k with realistic bonus in year 1 of 60k per annum.
- Account Management
- Customer Service Management
- Sales & Marketing Leadership
- People Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'