Head of China sales team desk, Europe, FX trading
International leading global online broker specialising in Forex, CFDs, Commodities and Spot Metals and has built a well-established and diversified business.
Due to continuous expansion of their global operations, currently seek a dynamic individual to assume the role of Head of China Desk.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who would like utilise and develop further experience within its leading and international environment.
- Manage all the Retail and Institutional local sales operation.
- Set and structure the local different sales team’s targets and remunerations.
- Sales management, supervising and monitoring, ensuring the local monthly and yearly targets are achieved.
- Responsible for the Local Sales coaching and monitoring.
- Business development and expansion of direct and indirect (Introducing Brokers /Partners) business.
- Coordinating and participating in the company business development roadshows and market events.
- Establishing various new B2C and B2B relationships with local Retail and institutional clients as well as business partners.
- Create leads capturing initiatives to generate higher number and better-quality leads
- Organize Local educational seminars and Webinars for existing and potential customers.
- Assisting Compliance team with handling incoming, regulatory changes and inquiries.
- Assist marketing to help develop strong marketing channels with media to build local brand image.
- Recruit, develop and coach sales subordinates to enhance sales skills and product knowledge.
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day sales operations locally.
- A University Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other relevant field.
- A proven track record of sales achievements and managerial experience in sales.
- Solid experience in leading a sales team in financial markets/Forex.
- Fluent in the English language both spoken and written.
- Native level of Mandarin
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Goal oriented, driven, good analytical skills and high levels of integrity.
- Proactive and confident.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Salary/Benefits - Negotiable depending on experience. Competitive with excellent prospect of career progress
- Location - Europe
- Working visa - full support provided
For more information, please contact us immediately!
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London. Please note that we’re afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs. Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required. Thank you for your time and cooperation***
- FX trading
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job