Head of Channel Sales
This is an innovative market leading Software Company currently in an exciting period of rapid growth, and we are looking for a Head of Partnership to come and join our Partnership Team within our fast-paced team of high performers at our Portsmouth office. Working with the team and across the global business, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and accelerate their career rapidly within the No 1 website tracking intelligence Software Company in the world.
- Develop the global partnership channel strategy for this vendor across the UK, Europe and North America
- Manage, train and educate the global partnership teams on the strategy and ensure they are fully equipped to deliver success within their region
- Provide continuous visibility on the department's progress and performance through effective reporting into the Senior Management Team.
- Continuously deliver against targets and KPI's for the partnership division.
- Develop solid relationships with key internal stakeholders including marketing, sales and senior management.
EXPERIENCE AND KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- A strong track record within sales and business development.
- A strong track record of people management and success team in excess of 20 heads.
- Knowledgeable in sales and marketing theory.
- Clear experience in strategy development and execution for business success.
- Attention to detail.
- A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals.
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, One note, PPT, Word and Excel.
- Ability and desire to succeed.
- Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment.
- Creative thinker and problem-solver.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- Infectiously enthusiastic.
- Resilience and ability to handle rejection.
- Determination, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Channel/ Sales/ IT / Technology