Are you a highly experienced change management professional looking for a new challenge?
If the answer is YES, Freedom Finance have the perfect opportunity for you! Freedom Finance is an award-winning and growing FinTech company. We are seeking an experienced Head of Change and Delivery to join our team in Manchester.
What will you be doing?
The Head of Change and Delivery will lead the central change management framework, bringing greater discipline to how Freedom plans, resources and delivers change in an agile fast-moving business environment.
The Head of Change and Delivery will work across the organisation’s portfolio of change initiatives, developing and embedding best-in-class project management systems and processes, and will lead in implementing a culture of operational excellence around Freedom’s change and delivery agenda.
You will liaise closely with the Executive Leadership Team, ensuring the appropriate prioritisation of projects to maximise progress against our strategy within available resources. You’ll also be directly accountable for effective planning, delivery and reporting.
What do you need?
- Change Management: Strong understanding and thought leadership in change and delivery frameworks including a detailed understanding of the key deliverables required to effectively manage complex change.
- Delivery management: A strong delivery management background with demonstrated ability to plan and implement change in an agile fast-moving business environment.
- Experience in delivering through others: demonstrating ability to communicate, influence and gain agreement for ideas and proposals from a variety of stakeholders, including senior management and directors
- Delivering results: takes personal responsibility and holds others accountable for delivering our ambitious goals, continually improving their own performance and that of the team/organisation
- Developing self and others: invests time and energy to effectively develop self and others to realise their full potential and to build the organisation’s capacity for the future
- Working effectively with others: works collaboratively to achieve shared goals and thrives on diversity of people and perspectives; knows when to lead and when to follow and how to ensure effective cross-boundary working
- Technology, Digital, Data: must be able to operate comfortably in a fast-paced digital platform business
What can we offer you?
- An allocated parking space
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holiday (increases with length of service)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Westfield Enhanced Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Regular social events
If this sounds like the right career move for you, click apply for our Head of Change and Delivery role!
*Please state your salary expectations on CV *
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'