A new and exciting opportunity to join the team of a fast-paced, high growth food business as Head of Category Management. The business has gone from strength to strength and their aim is to inspire their consumers to eat better whilst offering greater levels of convenience.
The key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage a team of 3 who are responsible for driving revenue and profit for the category
- Develop a long term category strategy in line with the overall business strategy
- Develop a marketing activation plan and ensure this is communicated internally
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement in collaboration with sales, insights and NPD
- Develop ideas for new and innovative products that satisfy consumer trends and are in line with the business objectives
- Track commercial performance and maintain a strong understanding of the end consumer and key market trends
In order to apply you'll display the following:
- Strong academic track record
- Product Management, Category Management or Strategy & Planning experience
- Experience from the food industry would be preferred
- Experience of working in an online environment would be beneficial
- Highly numerical
- Experience of managing or developing teams
If this sounds like you and you're keen to join a high-growth business that have disrupted the category then don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.