Head of Cash Management
Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting a Head of Cash Management to join the team of their client, an exciting and dynamic company based in Central Bristol. This role is on a permanent basis and paying up to £30,000 per annum.
Key Responsibilities of the HEAD OF CASH MANAGEMENT will include:
- Managing a small team looking after all ledger activities
- Reviewing the current cash management systems and working to drive forward change and improvement in the company's systems
- Review the bank reconciliation process
- Produce weekly cash variance report
- Record all daily cash banked
- Post all credit card charges to the general ledger
- Review and reconcile head office deposits on a weekly basis
The ideal HEAD OF CASH MANAGEMENT will:
- Have at least 3 years experience in cashiering, bank reconciliation or cash handling
- Have supervision/management experience
- Have multi-site experience (advantageous)
To apply for this role or for further details please send your CV to or call our Bristol office on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"