Head of Care
Head of Care
- Full time role, normally 44 hours per week worked over nights. Cover will also be required at weekends and Bank holidays
- Normal Place of work: Barnet N20
- Salary: Up to £30,000 Excellent and dependent upon experience.
- Start: ASAP
We are looking for an exceptional Head of Care professional to work in a lovely care home.
- Support the Manager in leadership activities, admin, and general running of the home
- To uphold the commitment of care to the residents
- Stakeholder management
- Share in the vision and strategic leadership for the future of the home
- Advocate and involvement in policies, procedures and administration
- Ensure quality is at best at every touch point of care and home management
- Evaluation of care plans and delivering to excellent care standards
- Lead on staff training needs to assess and organise external training
- 2 years in a similar setting within Care as a Head or Team Lead
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Care or similar
- Diploma Level 5 advantageous
- Effective manager and team lead
- Well spoken, thoughtful, methodical and logical thinker
- Excellent at report writing and administration
- Management experience
Please apply as soon as possible. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 48 hours. You should be available for interview at short notice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"