Think Fae are looking for a Registered Nurse for a Head of Care role within this excellent care home in Bradford.
You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting with all aspects of Nursing, care and activities within the home. You will be required to develop and update care plans, maintain clear medication records, whilst guiding your team. From a non clinical perspective, you will be responsible for managing staff rotas, ensuring staffing levels are adequate.
We are looking for a level one registered Nurse. A natural educator and someone with a clear passion for Nursing and care. You will have the ability to build rapport, making every day special for the residents.
In return for your hard work and commitment, on offer is an excellent package, including:
• 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays) pro-rata depending on your working hours
• A starting salary which reflects your current skills and experience. You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development.
• Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
• Interest free travel ticket loans
• Free uniform
• Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Think Fae or apply now with your CV.
All applications are dealt with in confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job