Head of Care / Deputy Manager RMN , RGN - Gloucestershire
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Head of Care for a large modern sized Elderly/Dementia Nursing Home . We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable individual who is able to take the lead and use their initiative, with very strong communication and leadership skills.
- To take the responsibility for the care staff team.
- To lead service user care liaison with the Registered Manager.
- To liaise with other multi-disciplinary team members with guidance from the Registered Manager.
- To work toward providing the best standards of care, recognising the need for continuous improvement and adopting such whilst actively involving the service users.
- To help in the care of the service user's physical environment and in the general day-to-day activities of the home.
Valid NMC pin Required
Excellent Benefit package
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading company. Please forward CV details for immediate consideration to :
- Head Of Care / Deputy Home Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job