Head of Care and Development - Domiciliary Care
Compass Associates are proud to be partnering with a Housing and Homecare provider with charitable status who are looking to recruit for a newly created Head of Care and Development role. The provider I am representing are looking to recruit a person who can successfully develop and grow and brand new private pay Homecare branch from scratch. They are currently operating with 0 hours of care being delivered and need someone who can implement a marketing strategy to attract new clients as well as project manage the initial delivery of care and eventually expanding across multiple locations.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an individual with experience within the private pay homecare sector who can evidence successful growth within a branch or across multiple branches. Individuals looking at applying for this role will have a variety of operational and development experience within the domiciliary care sector as the post holder will be tasked with all operational responsibility for the private pay side of the organisation. This opportunity would be ideally suited for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who would relish running their own mini business within this large national charity
Essential / Desired Criteria
- NVQ level 5 or equivalent qualification in Health and Social Care will be essential.
- Experience of being part of a senior management team.
- Experience within the Private Pay Domiciliary care sector will be Desirable.
- Successful marketing and sales experience
- Strong and effective leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop people at all levels
- Operational experience within a customer care environment
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant care legislation, CQC regulation and other statutory obligations
- Experience of leading and managing projects, setting and managing budgets, understanding and interpreting information in a complex organisation
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent IT, numerical, communication, and report writing skills.
- Qualification in project management (e.g. Prince 2) would be desirable but not essential
- Marketing qualification would be desirable.
This role will operate out of Crewe and will be easily commutable from Stoke, Nantwitch, Macclesfield, Chester, Wrexham, Warrington Liverpool and Manchester.
Salary on offer of £55,000.
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 in John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job