Head of Buying and Mechandising
Experienced Head of Buying and Merchandising required to join innovative company at their Peterborough office. Working in a fast paced, vibrant environment you will be leading a team of approx 30 Buyers and Merchandisers.
You will be responsible for Developing and Implementing Sales and Supply Chain strategies, through vendor management, range planning, product development, pricing and buying.
Ensuring department and divisional goals are achieved
Establishing and managing sales function selling product into UK retail markets
Achieving budget sales and margin targets, through effective planning and stock management
Identifying opportunities to improve performance whilst delivering inspiring merchandising standards
Implementing strategies through range planning, product development, pricing and buying
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience in a similar role - Head of Buying or Merchandising
- Managed teams of 10+ staff
- Must have a proven track record in Buying and leading a team of buyers
- Ideally a trading background and experience of sourcing Far East markets
- Innovative, dynamic and able to thrive in a fast paced, challenging environments
Highly competitive salary package available, negotiable depending on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job