Head of Business / Dealer Principle / General Manager required for this well established and highly successful Prestigious Motor Trade Dealership based in Peterborough.
You must be a Head of Business / General Manager / Dealer Principle who is highly proficient within the automotive industry.
Head of Business/ General Manager / Dealer Principle - Peterborough
Salary: £70,000 Basic OTE - £100,000 + Car + Managerial Benefits
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven individual to join the management team within this Blue Chip organisation. We are looking for an experienced automotive General Manager or Dealer Principle who has a passion for prestige and luxury vehicles.
With a team of 40 staff members reporting to you, the role will require a driven individual with the ability and aptitude to work on a global scale and promote expedient brand growth. The ideal candidate will have previous management experience and will have led a team in the automotive sector to achieve and to exceed targets. As a General Manager you will have complete control of the Business. Managing over 40 staff across Sales and Aftersales departments, your role is pivotal to the success of this major name in the UK Automotive Industry.
• Responsible for the financial performance of the business.
• Achieve sales volumes in line with our plan to contribute to the annual target profit for the Dealership
• Achieve target profit for the dealership through sales and cost controls whilst maintaining excellent customer service levels
• Manage and motivate, coach, develop and train staff
• Maintain company standards and controls
• Manage the recruitment, development, motivation and performance management of the site team
• Manage compliance with current legislation - adherence to health and safety legislation, COSH legislation, development of policies and procedures for site workshops, compliance with Sale of Goods Act
• Manage relationship with external suppliers to ensure that the site receives optimum levels of service at the lowest cost
• Wherever possible, support the philosophy of spreading 'best practice' to ensure the optimum use of ideas and opportunities for the greater good of the group
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous management experience in the automotive industry.
• Proven track record in sales, including data showing achievement based on targets and KPIs.
• Must possess strong IT skills and have the ability to create and implement strategic sales plans.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Be able to work under pressure and meet targets.
• Excellent negotiation skills and 'Can do Attitude’ are essential.
Our Client is able to offer a long, secure, progressive, exciting and rewarding career to the ideal candidate. You will be a high performer who consistently exceeds targets and expectations. ?Our client offers an excellent pay package and the pleasure of working with one of the finest automotive products in the world. If you have the drive, determination and are passionate about succeeding we would like to hear from you.
To apply please send your CV to Zack Markham quoting KB27, Head of Business, Peterborough. Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.