Inchcape UK have been awarded No.1 in 'The Sunday Times Best Big Company To Work For' 2016
Do you want to join in our success?
Head Of Business - Audi East Kent
The Head of Business leads a divisional site within a prestigious automotive brand. They have overall responsibility for the strategic agenda of the business, growing sales, and leading, developing and empowering colleagues to deliver excellent customer service. They will be a brand ambassador and partner with the local community to gain competitive advantage and increase market share.
Successful candidates will be:
* Strong leaders, able to communicate a vision and gain buy in and commitment from the team, strong at developing and coaching others and creating an empowering culture.
* Passionate about the customer, and enjoy interacting with them one to one and ensuring an unforgettable customer experience.
* Curious, interested in innovations in the external market and the competitor landscape, passionate about cars and learning about the automotive industry.
* Commercial, with an entrepreneurial spirit, owning and influencing their P&L, whilst understanding the constraints and requirements of a Plc corporate environment.
* Engaging, good at building rapport with individuals at all levels, able to influence others, with strong people skills.
* Driven, determined to succeed and competitive, with a strong work ethic.
* Modern in their outlook, technology and social media savvy, abreast of changing consumer expectations and IT literate.
* Drivers, with a full EU Driving Licence
As Head of Business you will receive a guaranteed base salary, plus an excellent quarterly bonus (subject to achieving set KPI’s), we also offer great benefits including:
* 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
* Car scheme
* Company pension scheme
* Private healthcare scheme
* Life assurance
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Discount gym membership
* Vehicle purchase discount
* Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
* Cycle to work scheme