Head of Business Services Centre
£50-£60k depending on experience + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to lead our Samsung Business Services Centre based in Leeds to deliver a best in class support and experience to our Enterprise customers on behalf of a leading global brand. Our SBSC team supports those Samsung Enterprise customers who have chosen to invest in Samsung products and services. The Enterprise customer base is wide and varied and encompasses Small, Medium Business right through to large corporate customers who dominate global business. This facilitates a very specific requirement to deliver bespoke support offerings depending on who the customer is and the nature of their support requirement. In an era of instant gratification, an effective and definitive response is essential to minimize customer downtime and disruption. This is enhanced further when supporting those customer have chosen to invest in Samsung services to enhance their support experience and reduce often costly service outages
What you will do:
- You will share that passion and will inspire your teams to deliver a premium customer experience every time whilst finding new ways to surprise and delight customers ensuring that the experience they receive is another reason to invest in Samsung products and Services
- You will have overall responsibility for the delivery of our premium service offering, and for operational client relationships
- You will create a high energy environment where our teams love to come to work, instilling the culture and values of our partnership. Your passionate leadership style will set the tone for the operation, inspiring and motivating colleagues across the operation to deliver our commitments
- You will be a catalyst for change in our commitment to continuous improvement and innovation, with a relentless focus on how we can improve our service delivery to enhance the customer support experience
- You will work closely with our Projects and Continuous Improvement Teams to ensure that change projects are delivered into the operation efficiently and effectively
- You will manage the operational client relationship, reviewing performance, working proactively to share performance updates, and identify improvement opportunities, and providing a day to day contact for our client team for any operational challenges. There will also be a requirement for you to attend client or channel partner meetings where you will be representative of the Samsung Enterprise support infrastructure which underpins our support proposition into our business customer base
- Motivate and effectively performance manage our Team Manager to ensure delivery of operational service levels and customer experience metrics
- Challenge our operational teams to identify improvement opportunities that contribute to our continuous improvement agenda
Your experience will include:
- Minimum 2 years contact centre senior leadership experience, delivering high quality results within blue chip organisations
- Minimum 5 years customer service background is essential, preferable in a luxury environment or for premium products
- Strong people management and leadership skills with experience of managing teams to deliver operational service levels
- Strong commercial awareness with an understanding of routes to market and go to market strategies
- Motivational skills to engage and inspire colleagues and strong coaching and development skills to support ongoing colleague development
- Strong relationship management skills based on a partnership approach
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving abilities
- Good working knowledge of Samsung products with an emphasis on Mobility and commercial AV
- Previous experience of rolling out, integrating and operational management of CRM platforms - Salesforce desirable
- Passionate about technology and consumer electronics and an interest in new and emerging technologies
Since its founding in Suwon, Korea in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into a global information technology leader, managing more than 200 subsidiaries around the world. The company's offerings include home appliances such as TVs, monitors, printers, refrigerators and washing machines as well as key mobile telecommunications products like smartphones and tablets
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do. As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'