This is an exciting opportunity to lead a Business Services Centre based in Leeds. You will deliver a best in class support and experience to Enterprise Customers. The Business Services centre supports the Enterprise customers who have chosen to invest in products and services. The Enterprise Customer base is wide and varied and encompasses Small, Medium Business, aswell as large corporate customers who dominate global business. This then facilitates a very specific requirement to deliver a bespoke service and support.
The Customer Support journey can be a variety of enquiry, from general through to complex technical enquiries. An effective and definitive response is essential to minimise customer downtime and disruption. All Team members have access to a suite of industry leading tools in order to provide a concise, low effort support experience.
As Head of the Operation you will:
- Share passion that will inspire your teams to deliver a Premium Customer Service.
- Have overall responsibility for the delivery of Premium service offering, for operational client relationships, and being supported by the Leadership Coach you will lead, manage and develop a team of experienced, high performing Team Managers.
- You will be a catalyst for change in a Continuous Improvement and innovation environment.
- You will work closely with Projects and Continuous Improvement Teams to ensure change projects are delivered effectively and on time.
- Challenge operational teams to indentify improvement opportunities that contribute to the Continuous Improvement agenda.
Your required experience:
- Minimum 2 years contact centre senior leadership experience delivering high quality results within blue chip organisations.
- Minimum 5 years customer service contact centre experience is essential, preferably in a luxury environment for premium products.
- Outsourcing experience
- Strong people Management and leladership skills, managing teams to deliver operational service levels.
- Strong commercial awareness with an understanding of routes to market and go to market strategies.
- Motivational skills to encourage and inspire colleagues and managers to deliver operational service levels.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Previous experience of rolling out, integrating and operational management of CRM platforms & Salesforce desirable.
- Passionate about technology.
- Generous starting salary
- 23 days holiday rising to 27
- Company matched pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'