Head of Business Operations - Legal Sector
We are looking for a leader able to streamline and communicate complex processes, manage a team of important administrators and have a keen eye on working to our budgets.
That might seem straight forward enough, but one of the key qualities we need is someone with commercial acumen. By this we mean someone who will lead from the front changing the culture within the team to a commercial focus. Not only that, you will need to develop relationships with existing clients and cross-sell our services.
This is a very challenging position and our support and offering reflects that.
We are well-respected business within the niche Intellectual Property sector that has an excellent reputation for the way we conduct our business. We draw in the large corporations to look after their patent portfolios and file their trademark applications. The area we have been lacking is in commercial drive and making the most of our successes and good standing.
To be invited to the next stage of this process you need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- How you have changed or reshaped an organisations business processes - what was a success? And what wasn’t?
- How you have managed teams - preferably ones based in different sites - what is your leadership style?
- How you have led a renewals and customer-led service, cross-selling to our existing client base - tell us about a time you have been successful
- How you have managed large budgets in a complex role before - let us know the granular detail
- A background in Law or Intellectual Property
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply now for more information.
- Intellectual Property
- Business Operations
- Changing Environment
- change management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job