This is a solid well-established firm growing very fast with a very modern outlook. A good place to work, build skills and to earn.
Key duties for this role as Head of Business Development include:
- Building new business through partnerships, sponsorship and consultancy solutions
- Designing specific and unique solutions for each prospect.
- Support, nurture and grow existing Key Accounts
- Develop detailed strategic plans for each account and for converting target new business prospects
- Support and manage the sales teams; motivating, training, monitoring KPIs and discipline where necessary.
The successful candidate as Head of Business Development will have the following skills:
- At least 5 year’s successful sales background in one of the following sectors would be desirable; consultancy, marketing, market research, data, analytics, advertising, e mail marketing, training, sponsorship or major events.
- Good man management experience of a sales team essential
- Excellent New Business Development skills
- Ability to design and bring together a functional strategic business plan including budgets for products and the company.
- Highly disciplined and process driven
- Clear understanding of the sales process
- Confident, articulate and ability to engage and sell at senior level with top clients.
- Excellent clear communicator in English both written and verbal
- Highly creative
- Ambitious, driven and dynamic
- IT Literate and familiar with the use of CRM
- Location. Commuting distance of Central London.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job