Are you currently working within the Recruitment or Financial Services sector?
If so, then I have the perfect role for you!
Currently on the lookout for a Head of Business Development professional to join an exciting Tax and Audits firm based in Central London. This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to work both externally and internally in order to build external relationships to generate a varied range of work opportunities.
The ideal Head of Business Development professional will be asked to carry out the following duties:
• Ensure regional office BD activity is aligned to regional and national sector and service line strategies
• Manage a sales pipeline and own target relationships
• Aid partners in cultivating target relationships and develop action oriented targeting plans
• Regularly attend networking events
• Provide direction and challenge for the regional team
• Provide daily support and guidance to team on local, regional and national queries
• Drive a BD culture in the region with a focus on increasing profitable top line growth
• Attend and contribute to management meetings and partner conferences
• Monitor, review and be ultimately responsible for the regional marketing budget
The successful Head of Business Development candidate will have the following skills:
• Senior level Marketing and Business Development professional
• Experience of working within the Professional Services Industry, ideally Recruitment or Financial Services
• Strong market facing skills with the ability to generate and develop leads
• Strong networking, relationship building and influencing skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• A proven track record of delivering results from business development activity
If you think this role would suit you, then please send your CV to Anila Shabir via the link below, or call me on
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job