Hargreaves Lansdown is one of the most innovative, respected and fastest growing companies in the UK. Our success is based on a deep understanding of our clients’ needs, a keen entrepreneurial edge and fierce determination to be the best in our market.
If you are passionate about investing, commercially minded and enjoy relationship management, then this role is for you.
You will be responsible for making sure the best broker has the best investment pricing. This in turn will mean a better deal for our clients and help them to make most of their investments. The role requires someone who is commercially aware to develop relationships with companies in our industry and identify opportunities in order to benefit HL and its clients.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic person who can work within a dynamic and collaborative team to help develop our investment proposition across funds, ETFs, Investment Trusts and VCTs.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Build relationships with senior leaders at all major third-party firms; with an aim to benefit HL and its clients in the long run and keep it ahead of the competition
- Identify business acquisition opportunities
- Commercial negotiations for investment pricing
- Product development
- Awareness of financial markets, the financial services industry and client need
- Experience of working in the fund and/or investment industry
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience)
- Investment product knowledge
- Understanding of financial markets
- Understanding of investor need
- Is observant and thinks about what we do and how it can be improved
- Is passionate and doesn’t just think about work during office hours
- Wants to keep investing simple and jargon-free
- Wider knowledges of UK tax wrappers e.g. ISAs, Pensions
- Higher classification degree (2:1 or first)
- CF30 qualification
- Built a good network in the fund/investment industry
Hargreaves Lansdown is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce. As part of your application we would be grateful if you could complete an equal opportunities section. The information will be used solely for diversity monitoring purposes and is not visible to the person reviewing your application form.