This is a truly unique role within our group."Unique; being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else."
In line with our vision to become the world’s leading Life Science recruitment company, we’re now looking for a Business Development Manager / Head of Business Development to support our European sales efforts.
In simple terms, here’s what the role entails:
- Win new and grow existing clients within Europe
- Grow sales revenues for permanent and contract business in Europe. Identify and pass leads to our other divisions to include 'Talent Alliance’ (RPO/MSP) and our executive search business.
Your core responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
New Client Development : We’re already one of the recruitment leaders in our sector. Our 'sales’ force is already one of the strongest in the market. Complement our existing set up. You’ll target new clients, meet decision makers and win new business.
Developing Existing Accounts : This will be a major part of the role. You’ll work closely with our current leadership team, identifying high growth potential clients. You’ll sell new services and win business in new functional areas.
PSL Business : You’ll lead BID teams for all recruitment PSLs in Europe. You’ll be expected to travel and present at each meeting (where possible). If you’re not keen on flying or simply don’t want to work 'away from home’ this definitely isn’t the role for you.
Client Meetings : As above. Initially we expect this person to attend close to 20 client meetings a month. You’ll have a busy schedule from day one (an exciting prospect for any sales person).
Conferences : Our European consultants/managers attend over 30 conferences annually and they’re spread throughout Europe. You’ll receive an open invitation to attend them all.
In summary, you’ll be at the business end of most client negotiations. You’ll be responsible for running our European BD program. You’ll receive four quarterly bonuses on top of commission on every role you’ve secured.
In return, you will receive.
- Lots of financial incentives including, monthly commission, quarterly bonuses, overseas travel, holidays, trips to Vegas, duvet days, flexible working hours, "Directors Lunches", plus many more.
- Unique and supportive management team (you’ll work directly for our current BD Director).
- A competitive basic salary and unrivaled commission structure.
- Transparent opportunities for career progression across the globe through to director level.
- A great working environment and a smart casual dress code.
- An opportunity to work for one of the "Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For"
- The opportunity to receive a "group equity option" within your first year.
- Business Development