This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
About our client
Our client is proud to be the world's leading producer of specialty vegetable fats. Through their unique co-development approach, they develop and provide value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with their customers, enabling them to achieve long-lasting business results.
By doing so, they solve customer specific needs across many industries including Bakery, Chocolate & Confectionery, Dairy, Foodservice, Infant Nutrition and Personal Care.
Their pioneering spirit and passion for innovation keeps them at the cutting edge of their industry and is what sets them apart. It enables their employees to work in a safe and supportive environment in which they make a genuine impact.
They employ more than 2,700 employees globally and with 19 production facilities and customisation plants, and sales offices in over 25 countries spanning six continents they have one of their industries most diverse global footprints.
Position: Head of Business Development
Location: Nationwide / Home based
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: A competitive salary and benefits package Investment in training and development; A culture that empowers you to be innovative and allows you to challenge convention; Commitment to smarter global collaboration, learning and sharing of best practices in a virtual team environment; Rewards that reflect individual performance.
About the role:
Develop and implement a business development strategy that aligns with the European Food Service's overall vision. Lead, direct, and control all business development activities to meet the functions short and long-term business objectives. Evaluate the findings of market research or analysis projects, assess the viability of alternative opportunities, and present recommendations to Commercial Directors. Establish high-level, significant relationships with potential clients, customers, partners, key decision-makers, and industry leaders to promote the organisation's products and services.
- Identify new sales leads, pitching product and maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Apply a 'Creating Customer Value' approach to identify their customers challenges and innovate new products or enhancements to help their customers develop their own business
- Maintain and grow a healthy project pipeline and achieve targeted conversion rates
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing Business Studies or related field
- Excellent communication and IT skills and ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them
- Excellent relationship builder and ability to comfortably interact with different cultures and situations
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
You may have experience of the following: Head of Business Development, Business Development Manager, Business Development, Senior Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Account Management, Sales Manager, Head of Sales etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job