Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Business Developmentto join their team based in Horsham, West Sussex.
Job Title: Head of Business Development
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Our client are a leading provider of online management training to both individuals and corporate clients. Their clients include well-known US, UK and global brands, across a variety of sectors, such as Travis Perkins, Motorola Solutions, Imax, European Space Agency and MasterCard.
They are proud to be Investors In People accredited and to hold a Queen’s Award for Enterprise. The role is based at their head office, in a brilliant barn conversion just south of Horsham, West Sussex.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to manage an expanding New Business team within a growing company, who are passionate about developing their staff and are able to offer a fantastic work atmosphere in order for everyone in their team to flourish.
Head of Business Development – Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and New Customer Relationship activities within the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, EMEA and Australia.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and new business functions of the business.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth objectives.
- Promoting the generation of New Business Development including proposing solutions through face to face meetings, telephone calls, email, WebEx, Networking and written proposals.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership team regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and to contribute to the generation product development ideas.
- Forecasting monthly and quarterly revenues to the leadership team in order to meet the business objectives for the organisation.
Head of Business Development – You:
- Experience of managing a New Business sales team
- Manage day to day performance within a team, including training and development
- Seasoned experience in negotiating large deals
- Pitching to C-suite executives
- Experience of forecasting and budgeting
- Demonstrable experience of growing a company’s revenue
- Experience of selling complex web-based solutions
- Knowledge of how to sell via using online tools
- Experience of selling on the international stage.
To submit your CV for this exciting Head of Business Development opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
Keywords: Head of Sales, Head of Business Development, Sales Director, Head of New Business, Business Development Director, International Sales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job