Our client is a leading provider of Apprenticeships and Traineeships. With the advent of the Apprenticeship Levy, they are looking for an assertive, experienced Head of Business Development to support their well-established training provision.
As Head of Business Development you will be responsible for:
- Managing the business development activities of the organisation
- Driving overall sales business for the company to ensure that targets are consistently met
- Managing a small team
We are looking for someone who:
- A proven track-record in delivering outstanding results and leading high-performing work-based learning programmes
- Working knowledge of Ofsted's Common Inspection Frameworks
- Senior-level experience, particularly in the development and implementation of sales strategies
Apply today to become an integral part of this unique company, which uniquely prioritises the experiences of its learners.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Business Development
- Exceeding Targets
- Needs Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job