HEAD OF SALES - ELECTRONIC SECURITY
Due to growth and exciting new changes in the organisation there is currently a need to recruit a Head of Sales with a preference for Electronic Security experience however my client will look at anyone with strong man management skills and contacts in this sector.
- You will lead a team of 6 Business Development Managers
- Day to day management, direction, motivation and development of Business Development Managers, including setting targets, quarterly appraisals and performance management.
- Proactive identification and development of new business opportunities with Electronic Security.
- Inform strategy for new business sales, services and sectors
- To establish and progress new business pipelines capable of sustaining monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate a successful track record in large and complex, solutions led, B2B sales from within the professional services sector.
- The successful candidate will be highly skilled in all sectors of the sales cycle including pro-actively managing new business development pipelines, tender preparation, presentations and client negotiations.
- The successful candidate will be of smart appearance and ambitious for further success.
- Networking easily at board level, they will possess a high degree of personal gravitas and be able of adopting an analytical and strategic approach to new business development.
- The successful candidate will also demonstrate an ability to challenge industry norms where appropriate and recognise the business critical importance of embracing innovation and value adding services in to all proposals.
This really is a position that rarely comes available; my client wants to hold interviews ASAP so please do apply immediately with a day time contact telephone number.
- "head of sales" or "electronic security" or "system sales" or "cctv" or "access control"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job