Our client develops and operates combined Heat and Power Energy Centres for Industrial clients. Due to continued expansion they wish to appoint a Head of Business Development.
UK - Flexible on location
- You will be responsible for identifying new prospects, developing the customer relationship through the assessment and development phases of a project, managing the commercial negotiation and closure of key contracts.
- You will play a key part in business development, operating Nationally from a home base, maintaining momentum through development to the closing of project agreements and the rollout of projects across multiple customer sites.
- You will have a proven track record in B2B solution sales, selling capital Equipment with an accompanying service contract.
- Ideally you will have experience in selling into one or more of the following sectors, Food, Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, Rail, Data Centres, Hospitals, Water, Waste, Telco and IT.
- You will have the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, including clients and sub-contractors.