Head of Brand Marketing
£50,000 – £60,000 plus benefits
North West based is fine. Flexible working with occasional travel into the office up the M6 near Carlisle.
This is a great time to be joining a growing online retailer. Last year, they experienced a huge spike in sales and this increased demand is set to stay as people will be working from home a lot more. With new leadership, they’re now looking to bolster their marketing team with some great people! A key hire will be a Head of Brand Marketing to manage the company brand and position them as a market leader. You will be accountable for defining, driving and delivering brand marketing excellence. To build exciting and engaging brands that deliver business objectives.
- Deliver a creative and effective brand proposition that meets or exceeds customer expectations, becoming the brand ambassador
- Define and deliver a customer acquisition strategy that is clear, robust and reflects business objectives, working with colleagues to maximise commercial opportunities
- Define and deliver a customer retention strategy that is clear, robust and delivers extended lifetime value post acquisition, working with colleagues to maximise sales
- Effectively manage CRM data and tools to build profitable customer journeys and maximise sales opportunities
- Continually identify initiatives and actively promote opportunities to expand brand awareness, whilst maintaining commercial objectives
- Build proactive relationships with partners to ensure commercial opportunities are maximised, conducting regular reviews to monitor performance
- Ensure brand assets are clear, appropriate and meet or exceed the brand proposition
- Ensure all processes are effective, eliminating inefficiencies and automating tasks
- Set appropriate performance targets and conduct regular reviews to assess all marketing activity, and to ensure expenditure delivers or exceeds the business financial metrics to maximise ROI, providing appropriate management information
- Maintain a high degree of personal marketing and industry knowledge, identifying and acting upon latest trends, if appropriate
- Work alongside colleagues to identify customer behaviours, tailoring activity to meet appropriate demands and maximise commercial opportunities
- Lead the marketing team, developing high performing individuals
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar senior brand focused role
- Expert people skills with minimum 2 years’ experience managing a marketing team
- Strategically minded, proven experience of defining and delivering strategic plans across multiple marketing channels
- Strong negotiation skills, proven track record of delivering cost savings and added value
- Commercially focused with a firm grasp of technology solutions to aid efficiency
- eCommerce experience preferred
- Extensive CRM experience
- Proven track record of developing brands, increasing brand awareness and improving marketing expenditure ROI
- Extensive experience with brand management, social media, influencers, outreach PR, email marketing, content creation and promotions
- Creative thinker with a natural flair for innovation
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'