NEW & EXCLUSIVE! This forward-thinking travel company is growing, and they want an experienced Head of Brand and Engagement to join the team at their Leeds HQ!
The travel industry is set to boom - this is your chance to take charge as the Head of Brand and Engagement for this exciting company! Thriving after a successful merger, this well-known brand is looking for a marketing expert to take them from strength to strength! Based in their slick Leeds HQ, this role offers flexi-working, with 2 days work from home, making this a great opportunity for those based in the North West.
Working with the Chief Marketing Officer, the Head of Brand and Engagement will design and oversee the customer engagement strategy across both sites, implementing exciting initiatives to engage users and optimise marketing channels - ensuring effective targeting and consistent messaging.
This could be the perfect next step in your career!
- Work across digital and offline channels to manage campaigns and ensure targets are met
- Refine branding and positioning, helping the CMO develop the company proposition
- Grow engagement through social media channels, creating and managing innovative campaigns to strengthen brand image and increase customers
- Develop effective CRM and Email Marketing initiatives to keep customers active and loyal to the brand
- Ensure all design assets are cohesive and effective, curating a strong brand image across all campaigns
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in a brand or customer focussed marketing role (5+ years)
- Proven experience working across the complete marketing mix, with an emphasis on digital growth
- Thorough knowledge of brand development strategies (ideally in a B2C context)
- A pro at marketing segmentation and proposition development, turning insights into an effective and innovative strategy
- Experienced in working with large budgets for a multi-channel marketing strategy
- Able to transform data insights into actionable and effective initiatives, and measure campaign success
- A creative individual who knows how to think outside the box and push boundaries to stand out
- Experience in working across multiple media channels, including social media and TV
- Skilled in CRM processes and designing email marketing campaigns
You don’t want to miss this EXCLUSIVE opportunity! Apply online now!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Customer Engagement
- Multi-Channel Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'