The Acorn Group was founded in 1984 and is now the fastest growing, privately owned Property Group in South East London and Kent incorporating Acorn, Langford Russell and John Payne Estate Agents; we now have 39 offices, 10 Divisions and we employ in excess of 400 members of staff across South London and Kent. We are currently looking to recruit a Head of Block Management for our Block and Estate Management team, this position will be based at our Head Office in Bromley Kent.
Interested applicants should hold current IRPM membership and be working within the block management sector at a senior level with experience of managing a team. This division of Acorn has undergone significant growth and requires a candidate who will share Acorn’s vision and drive for continued growth and who will strive to deliver customer service at the highest level. This is an exciting position for an ambitious Senior Manager and will provide a unique opportunity to develop a varied and challenging role within an established and successful block management business. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Based at our Head Office in Bromley South, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting with potential clients and tendering for new business opportunities
- Promoting Block Management services across the Group’s divisions and branch network
- Preparing service charge budgets for new sites
- Overseeing the on-boarding of new sites
- Advertising and marketing
- Monitoring staff performance and service standards across the division
- Overseeing disputes or complex issues
- Checking and approving Section 20 Notices
- Assisting team members with First Tier Tribunal applications
- Assisting team members in preparing for residents’ meetings
- Attending residents’ meetings or AGM’s (where required)
- Approving annual service charge budgets
- Monitoring appointment of and performance of third party contractors
- Overseeing health and safety compliance
- Overseeing annual renewal of portfolio insurance
- Overseeing renewal of and updating annual agency agreements
- Staff welfare and discipline
- Staff training and development
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:45am to 5:30pm
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Service Standards
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'