Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Our client a well-respected and leading Online Gaming company is looking to appoint a dynamic and highly skilled Head of Bingowho will be responsible for the strategic direction of the clients Bingo brand and the delivery of an industry leading bingo product.
The client isn't necessarily looking for a person with bingo experience. For example, you may be a product manager of another product or field looking to take the next step in your career. The core competencies are more important than bingo experience as we have lots of that in the team already.
The successful candidate would be reporting to the Deputy Head of Gaming and would be functionally responsible for the Bingo Product Team.
This challenging yet exciting Head of Bingo opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Bingo product strategy definition and tactical implementation across all bingo platforms and markets
- As product owner, your passion and vision for the product will motivate and inspire all key stakeholders to deliver on the strategy set out by you
- Ensure product management best practices are adhered to at all times
- Drive innovation by encouraging innovative thinking within the product team and across stakeholders
- Third party supplier relationship management
- Work closely and collaborate with internal teams to deliver agreed plans that will aid the business in delivering on its strategy
- Sponsor and drive all bingo related projects from inception to delivery
- Work with internal stakeholders and third party suppliers to define and deliver the bingo product roadmap
- Ensure plans and procedures are delivered according to agreed schedules and standards
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced and passionate product owner with a track record of managing and developing an online gaming product
- A forward thinking individual with a passion for delivering the highest quality
- A meticulous eye for improving user journeys and user experience
- Data driven approach to decision making
- Innovative, creative and a lateral thinker who is able to understand and adapt to market and technology trends
- Experience in a management/leadership role with excellent organisational skills
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Product Manager
- Online Gaming
- Project Teams
- User Journeys
- User Experience