Head of Bids
An exciting Head of Bids opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading independent Third-Party Intermediaries (TPI) working with commercial, industrial and public sector energy consumers. Their mission is to optimise the value of every pound spent on utilities by their clients.
As a growing and ambitious business, they are seeking additional resources and skills within their Marketing team. They are looking for a Head of Bids to lead a team of three bid writers in the pursuit of new business and support client renewal activity through the completion of formal tender opportunities (RFI, PQQ, RFP, RFQ, ITT); sales proposals and client contracts.
The Head of Bids will have proven skills in bid management, pricing and contracting. The Head of Bids will be experienced in managing the creation, review and submission of bids, proposals and customer agreements, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off and document production. Experience of coordinating and updating a CRM system is essential.
Responsibilities include the implementation of all necessary bid procedures, governance and processes. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary with a bonus and various benefits including an onsite gym and bistro, childcare vouchers, life insurance, pension and training and development opportunities.
- Lead sessions with the bid team (made up of sales and operational personnel) members to create and manage the bid structure, content and final response
- Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts
- Generate costing models and develop pricing submissions
- Co-ordinate the delivery of completed written responses against agreed deadlines, escalating issues as required
- Review responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, technical / product teams, finance, legal and operational
- Present all new bid content to the knowledgebase manager for potential re-use Update internal CRM systems
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, including English and Maths at least grade C or equivalent Educated to a degree level or equivalent (Desirable)
- Qualifications relevant to the position (Desirable)
- Minimum 5 years bid management experience
- Line management experience is essential
- Experience in working on service-based bids, ideally within utilities/energy sector
- Communicate and influence at a senior level
- Strong time management / prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English
- Strategic thinker who can understand complex issues and come up with solutions
- Document Review
- Line Management Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'