Head of Bid / Tender Management - Leading Food Supplier - Job Summary
Are you an experienced Manager with a proven record of Bid / Tender Management within the food industry? Are you looking to continue your personal development within a leading organisation? Our client - a leading food supplier - is looking for a Head of Bid Management who will help oversee the next stage of their development.
The role is ideal for someone with experience in the Food Industry with excellent communication, influencing and inter-personal skills. You will be responsible for the development of a top performing team and helping ensure that the division performs to its highest potential and a strong Ëœwin percentage".
Head of Bid / Tender Management - Leading Food Supplier - Role Responsibility
- Overall Responsibility for the entire Bid Management process - for both new and existing accounts
- Ensuring best Bid Practice is a captured and maintained
- Recruitment and Development of the Bid Tender Team
- Line Management of a team of 5-10 members of the Bid Team
- Product Matching
- Delivering strong YOY sales growth with a high "win percentage"
- Database Maintenance
- Full technical and financial measurements
Head of Bid / Tender Management - Leading Food Supplier - The Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record within Procurement and Bid / Tender Management
- Experience in the Food Industry is essential
- Line Management experience
- Excellent inter-personal and influencing skills
- Keen eye for detail and strong presenting style
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Full UK Driving Licence
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.