- Exciting opportunity to lead the commercial arm of an international organisation's Central Bid Team
- You will be responsible for overseeing the costings of a variety of bids, leading and supporting negotiations for new business opportunities and leading a team of up to three commercial business partners
- This role would be ideal with someone who has strong Business Development and costings experience, and a background in either professional services or international development
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the international development of a company with the principal focus of supporting governments around the world in increasing prosperity, reducing poverty and improving health.
If you are:
- Commercially minded
- Able to appraise and assess tender documents
- Experience preparing pricing and costing estimates for complex bids and proposals
- Collaborative, with a proven background in team management
We would be very keen to hear from you.
- Contract Negotiation
- Financial Modeling
- Bid Strategy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job