Head of BI
Job Summary/ Introduction
My Yorkshire based client are looking for an Interim Head of Business Intelligence to join a well-established but ever growing BI team on a 6-month contract to start in April 2018. The role has become available due to natural growth of the organisation and therefore an Interim Head of Business Intelligence is needed to offer stability to the Business Intelligence function.
The post holder will have responsibility for helping to further develop the national strategy, workstreams and overall vision for the business intelligence within the organisation.
- Strong communication skills having the ability to manage the relationships and liaise with senior stakeholders.
- Full BI Stack experience (SSIS/ SSAS/ SSRS)
- Up-to-date knowledge of data governance and data quality
- Strong analytical skills and capability
- Database and BI Modelling experience
- Previous experience of setting the national strategy and vision for the BI set-up within a company
- Previous line management experience
- Having the ability to lead from the front to the BI function
- Big picture thinker
- Experience of Agile Scrum
If this Interim Head of Business Intelligence role sounds of interest, please apply with your latest CV or call James Hewitson on for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"