Collinson Group is looking for a Head of Analytics to join their Loyalty division ICLP based in our London office near to Liverpool Street Station.
Data is absolutely central to our loyalty proposition and the Head of Analytics will be the champion for analytics both across the loyalty business internally, and with its clients and prospects.
The incoming Head of Analytics will be expected to shape and deliver a loyalty analytics strategy that fully leverages our recent investment in Big Data technologies and Data Science capabilities.
You will work closely with stakeholders across the business, our clients and with onshore and offshore Data Science and BI teams to design and deliver high quality, innovative and commercially-impactful data projects. The scope of responsibility will cover the full range of BI and analytics, from the development of impactful, visually-engaging reporting assets through to leveraging our Data Science team’s modelling and machine learning capabilities.
As the Head of Analytics, you will be the 'go-to’ person for all things analytics across our global loyalty business and think strategically to drive our loyalty data proposition forward. You will bring subject matter expertise to the full client relationship cycle from pitch to delivery.
You will be responsible for leading the analytics discipline across our loyalty businesses. This will include working with internal account and BD teams in the creation of high quality pitch and proposal content, and leading the design and delivery of a wide range of data-driven loyalty projects. You will be expected to work with key senior stakeholders to drive the overall analytics strategy, proposition and roadmap.
Key areas of focus:
- Ownership of design and delivery of high quality analytical projects to clients
- Lead the delivery cycle through utilisation of on- and off- shore BI and Data Science team
- SME level contribution to the sales cycle
- Build relationships and credibility with loyalty account, planning and management teams
- Work with sales/marketing teams to develop compelling, ground-breaking analytics propositions/ proposals
- Work with product and strategy teams to ensure we are at the forefront of loyalty innovation
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Typical Data assets and structures across loyalty - transactions, profiles, demographics, social, digital, earn/burn histories, 3rd party and open data
- Loyalty Program Economics / business case modelling
- Loyalty eCommerce
- Application of data science and analytics in the loyalty space
- Common loyalty and CRM modelling techniques
- Current trends in data science and analytics, including machine learning/AI
- Current trends in Loyalty
- Extensive hands on experience as Data Analyst/Data Scientist in loyalty
- Previous experience with 'R’/Python/SAS or equivalent analytics tool
- Analytical background with understanding of and passion for current trends in analytics/data science/big data
- Deep understanding of Loyalty data
- Track record in delivering commercially-impactful analytical projects in loyalty
- Able to champion and become focal point for Loyalty analytics
- Strong communicator and client-friendly
- Hadoop / 'Big’ Data technologies
- Proven commercial analytical experience in Loyalty
- Degree level, ideally maths, computer science or economics
- Motivated self-starter
- Excellent people skills and great communicator
- Highly collaborative team player
- Problem solver
- A passion for analytics
- Excited by change
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Commercially aware and client-facing
- High degree of comfort with working in fast-moving environment
- Able to communicate effectively across different lines of business functions, and across geographies
- Able to build strong relationships across the organisational structure
Collinson Group is a global leader in shaping and influencing customer behaviours to drive revenue and value for clients. The group offers a unique blend of industry and sector specialists who together provide market-leading experience in delivering products and services across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance.
The group provides unrivalled insight and expertise around affluent consumers and frequent travellers, creating and delivering products and services that increase engagement, loyalty and value for customers.
We have more than 25 years’ experience, with 25 global locations, servicing over 800 clients in 170 countries, employing 2,000 staff, and managing over 20 million end customers. We have been bringing innovation to the market since inception - from launching the first independent global VIP lounge access programme, Priority Pass™ to being the first to sell direct travel insurance in the UK through Columbus Direct and creating the first loyalty agency of its kind in the travel sector with ICLP.
Today we still invest heavily in innovation to ensure that we continue to deliver superior customer experiences.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and criminal records checks (DBS).
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Management Skills